Dear PST Members,
The Fourteenth Annual General Meeting of Portsmouth Supporters' Society Limited (Pompey Supporters' Trust) will be held via Zoom on Thursday, 9 November 2023 at 7.00pm.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar
When: Nov 9, 2023 19:00 London
Topic: PST 14th Annual General Meeting
Register in advance for this webinar:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please find Agenda and PST Annual Report 2023 below.
14th PST AGM AGENDA
PST ANNUAL REPORT 2023
1.0. ORDINARY BUSINESS
- Report by PST Chairman (Simon Colebrook)
- Minutes of the Thirteenth AGM held on the 17 November 2022
- Matters Arising from the Thirteenth AGM held on the 17 November 2022
- Election Results and PST Board Membership 2023 (Mark Farwell)
- Heritage and Advisory Board (PST Representatives)
- Membership Report (Steve Hatton)
- Treasurer’s Annual Report (Donald Vass)
- Audited Accounts and Appointment of Auditors 2023 (Approval)
- PST Audited Accounts 2022-2023 (taylorcocks)
2.0. SPECIAL BUSINESS
By Order of the Board
Dr Mark Farwell
2 November 2023
Please contact the PST Secretary for any questions specifically related to the 14th PST AGM.
Dr Mark Farwell (PST Secretary)
Pompey Study Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 7908 402957
Email: [email protected]